Production Blog: Finishing Touches

 

opening sequence, and I couldn't be more thrilled with how it's shaping up. The progress we've made is truly remarkable, and I'm incredibly proud of our efforts.

However, as with any creative endeavor, there have been some unexpected challenges along the way. Uploading the video to Vimeo proved to be more difficult than anticipated, with my computer once again refusing to cooperate. After scouring through help forums for solutions, I managed to resolve the issue, albeit after spending about 15 frustrating minutes.

Once the video was finally uploaded, I encountered a familiar problem—poor resolution. The sequence appeared grainy and outdated, reminiscent of footage captured on ancient cameras. Determined to rectify Hello, bloggers, and welcome back to my blog! We're approaching the final stages of completing our this, I adjusted the frame rate and video quality, albeit at the cost of a longer export time, which took roughly 30 minutes.

After sharing the video with my friends for their feedback, I was dismayed to discover that the cropping issues persisted, particularly affecting crucial scenes like our breakfast sequence. It was disheartening to see key elements, such as myself and the bread, being cropped out. I promptly returned to Vimeo to readjust the video's framing to ensure it aligned perfectly with the platform's format.

While the audio remained intact, I couldn't help but notice that the dialogue was somewhat quieter than desired. However, the music, which effectively set the mood throughout the sequence, especially towards the end, was perfectly balanced.

I almost forgot to mention our final touch—a slow, ominous ticking sound added to the latter part of the sequence, designed to heighten the audience's anticipation. With this addition, our original opening sequence is now complete, and I'm eager to share it with all of you very soon.

Thank you for following along on this journey, bloggers. Your support means the world to me. Here's to an exciting day ahead!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Pitch

Critical Creative Reflection Blog