Hey bloggers I bring you more news today! So as you may know I finished filming for my music video. This film took a lot of hard work and dedication from me and my group. However, our job is still not finished. We still have to do the editing portion to finish the video off. I started off with the same process as last time for editing. I began by watching the video and analyzing the different portions of it. I looked at it another time to make sure I didn't miss anything which was mainly for safety. I kept exploring Cap Cut to see the features and other things that would be interesting. I tried out new transitions and special effects on the video. Most didn't work out as they were too much and needed to be more simple. I also asked some of my groupmates for ideas to see if it would help. Oh yeah I forgot to mention we all did different edits of the music video. We did this so we could vote on which was the best out of all. We wanted to open up to more options rather than just ...
Hello bloggers, welcome back and today we have some more things to discuss. So as may know, I have previously begun filming with my group. The filming has now been completed and I think it looks pretty good. Despite all the challenges we faced during the filming process we still pulled through and got it done. It is something I am pretty proud of because we worked together and had fun making a opening sequence of a film which is something I've never done in the past. But this second filming session was much harder than the last. This is because we had to implement weather in our filming. This proved to be difficult as we needed to wait for rain/storm to come and we would need to record quickly before it vanished. It was also hard to film in these conditions as sometimes the video would come out distorted and just messy in general. Sometimes we would even have to change filming locations and we assigned Enzo to make sure it was done safely. We also would have to film in...
Hey bloggers today was another day I worked on things for my music video. So today I decided that I would look into what we would need to make our video. For the video we would obviously need props, costumes, and other equipment like cameras. So these items would need to be bought unless already acquired. This is where I started my research. I started to look online for things that we would need for the group and make sure it isn't anything too expensive. I would also look if the items were highly rated and make sure they weren't just scams. While doing all of this I also made sure they applied to what we were doing for the story. So I looked into high quality cameras that weren't very expensive and I found some that were around 100 dollars. I looked more into the cameras to see if they had good reviews and more and I found some that might be useful. I added the cameras with at least 4.5 stars to the cart to give our group different options. I also had to look into lig...
Comments
Post a Comment