Hey bloggers I bring you more news today! So as you may know I finished filming for my music video. This film took a lot of hard work and dedication from me and my group. However, our job is still not finished. We still have to do the editing portion to finish the video off. I started off with the same process as last time for editing. I began by watching the video and analyzing the different portions of it. I looked at it another time to make sure I didn't miss anything which was mainly for safety. I kept exploring Cap Cut to see the features and other things that would be interesting. I tried out new transitions and special effects on the video. Most didn't work out as they were too much and needed to be more simple. I also asked some of my groupmates for ideas to see if it would help. Oh yeah I forgot to mention we all did different edits of the music video. We did this so we could vote on which was the best out of all. We wanted to open up to more options rather than just ...
Hello bloggers, welcome back and today we have some more things to discuss. So as may know, I have previously begun filming with my group. The filming has now been completed and I think it looks pretty good. Despite all the challenges we faced during the filming process we still pulled through and got it done. It is something I am pretty proud of because we worked together and had fun making a opening sequence of a film which is something I've never done in the past. But this second filming session was much harder than the last. This is because we had to implement weather in our filming. This proved to be difficult as we needed to wait for rain/storm to come and we would need to record quickly before it vanished. It was also hard to film in these conditions as sometimes the video would come out distorted and just messy in general. Sometimes we would even have to change filming locations and we assigned Enzo to make sure it was done safely. We also would have to film in...
Hello bloggers, welcome back previously as you may know me and my group have finished filming our opening sequence. Today I had a friend look through our video and tell me their honest opinion on it. My friend reviewed every shot filmed at least 5 times. This was done to make sure that the video would be appealing to someone watching it. My friend criticized some features of the video such as the lighting in some of the shots a they looked a little off. After hearing this we improved those shots and allowed my friend to watch them again for confirmation. The volume of some of the shots were also blatantly louder than others which needed a fix as well. According to my friend the sound was the biggest problem with out opening sequence. So I took his criticism and told my group and we worked to fix the issue. He also had positive comments as he thought the acting was done well. This made me happy because I thought the acting was mediocre but he ended up enjoying it. He said tha...
Comments
Post a Comment